Shady people make me annoyed. I hate liars. I hate people who hide the truth. I hate people who beat around the bush.
My ideal HIMYM ending
- Ted: And that kids is how met your mother.
- Penny: That was sweet dad.
- Luke: Yeah that was a pretty nice story.
- Ted: I'm glad you liked it, 'cause I know I certain- oh wow is that the time? I gotta go. See you guys soon. Love you! (Exits)
- Penny: Oh my god...
- Luke: I thought it was never going to end!
- Penny: I know right? Why was it so long?
- (Enter Tracy, off camera)
- Tracy: Hi kids. Where's your dad gone?
- Penny: He had to go and catch his train.
- Tracy: His train... Huh. Hey, did I ever tell you guys the story of how I met your father?
- Penny/Luke: (screaming) NO!!
unless your teachers are abusive assholes there is no fucking reason to disrespect them
they are literally trying their hardest to get you an education
teachers have every right to complain about rude students or the amount of papers they have to grade because their salary is low as shit
oh wow, your math teacher yelled at you because you were ignoring the lesson and talking to your friend
i wonder why
jesus christ teachers have it hard enough dont be an asshole
Lol mr. R
The little brother is now the bigger brother. Still find it funny how much bigger I got since winter break. Gym pays off lol and I never would have thought it would. Anyways I just came back to the gym with my brother and it was strange. For once it was me teaching him and him watching me and learning from me. But it was fun bonding with my brother working out being all masculine and all that stereotype crap. (really happy that i got to work out at least once during spring break)
This sounds stupid if you think about it.