No one truly understands how much I hate lab.
you have no idea.
After 3 quarters of college my view of the world around me has already changed. I can’t help but see physics everywhere, which is a stupid statement. I guess what I meant to say is that I can’t help looking at everything in a physics eyepiece where I’m thinking of ways to calculate stuff.
Ah yes the #1 difference between engineers and physicists: one tries to solve problems, the other just makes calculations.
Haven’t really noticed it until today. I haven’t been talking to my brothers. I mean my middle school friends and my biological brother. In general I haven’t been talking to a lot of people from back home. I don’t know if its because I’m too busy or because we’re all just doing our thing for now trying to get by this thing we call college. There’s no doubt I miss them but i question if that’s even a priority for me. Ever since second semester of senior year I’ve been battling that. I started to focus on myself A LOT more than i did on my friends. To some this is probably a bad trait, to others its not. But like I said, its not like I don’t miss them, it’s just that I’m up north and they’re down south (some are up north too).
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?
If I was ever given the chance, I’d drop everything I was doing and go see you. And it’s always been like this for me. It scares me but it doesn’t compare to the happiness I get when I hear or see you.